This stay was designed for patients with persistent backache. The treatment program has the effect of alleviating pain through intensive rehabilitation using soft and mobilizing techniques and supporting local natural healing resources. At the same time, we will teach you the right coordination of movements in everyday activities - such as a "back school".
Price list: 22-day stay with full board (medical examination + 43 procedures)
|Pavilion / accommodation category||secondary season: 1.1. – 31.3., 1.11. – 31.12.||main season: 1.4. – 31.10.|
1/2 - single room
1/1 - single room
1/2 – double room
1/1- single room
|Gočár / B||25 305 Kč||27 338 Kč||27 338 Kč||30 110 Kč|
|Veselý / A||28 934 Kč||33 907 Kč||31 420 Kč||35 654 Kč|
|Veselý / A PLUS||31 420 Kč||-||35 654 Kč||-|
The exact composition of the treatment program is determined by a physician based on the patient’s current state of health. The number of procedures may vary.
- Stays include a full-board selective diet (unless stated otherwise), the stay begins with lunch and ends with breakfast. On the day of arrival there is a single menu.
- On the day of arrival the room is ready after 14:00, on the day of departure it is necessary to vacate the room before 10:00.
- The listed prices do not include a spa fee of 15 CZK / person / night except for persons over 70, holders of the ZTP / P card and their guide.
- The standard starting day is any business day.
- Possibility of parking in the spa area for a fee of 50 CZK / day.
- The change in the composition of the procedures contained in "stays for self-payers" is charged with the amount of 100 CZK for each changed procedure.
- Discounted stays can’t be combined with other discounts and promotions.
The program includes:
- 21 x accommodation
- 21 x full board of the selection type
- 1 x initial medical examination *
- 9 x group rehabilitation in the pool
- 9 x group rehabilitation
- 2 x individual rehabilitation
- 9 x peat wrap in packing bath
- 6 x classical partial massage
- 8 x electrotherapy
You can also buy another procedures for this stay.